Leslie Brown - Photographer
My passion for photography was inspired by the beautiful sport of Motocross. To make my dream a reality, I started LB Photography at the young age of 16. Of course, the beginning consisted of me perfecting my skills in capturing the perfect corner or jump sequence in a frame. Since the establishment of this company, I have branched out from action photography to master Senior, Family, Wedding, New Born, and Artistic photography.
A photography session with me will always be on the fun side of the spectrum! I believe in the beauty that Mother Nature provides us with; thus all my photography is done with natural lighting and outside. Once a client is booked for a shoot, we collaborate amongst each other to see what our views for the session are. It is important that I am on the same page as you are to produce quality photos that you will love. If, by some chance, you are not satisfied with how the photographs turned out, then I will provide another session free of charge! Costumer satisfaction is what this company strives for! Also , do not worry about commuting, that is my job! I am willing to travel to wherever you imagine your photos. In fact, I have traveled all the way to Montana to capture the perfect family portraits - and the scenery was breathtaking!
Now to share a little information about myself:
- Throughout High School I was involved in Video Programming and created all of the memoir videos.
- I played a year of College Basketball for Big Bend Community College
- I have obtained my Bachelor's Degree from Washington State University (GO COUGS)
- I have two loving dogs - - Spot and Roco
- I absolutely love being outdoors and horseback riding
- I am not only a fan of motocross, but actually have a bike of my own and ride
Hopefully, you have enjoyed learning a little about myself and I look forward to capturing your memories on film!